The Dallas Mavericks signed free-agent guard Doron Lamb on Monday.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The 6-foot-4, 200-pound Lamb is a three-year NBA veteran with career averages of 3.5 points, 1.0 rebound and 12.7 minutes in 100 games with Milwaukee and Orlando. Last season, the shooting guard averaged 3.6 points and 13.1 minutes in 53 games with the Magic.
Lamb was a standout at the University of Kentucky where he was a member of the 2012 NCAA Championship team. Lamb declared for the 2012 draft after averaging 13.7 points and 31.2 minutes while shooting .474 from the field and .400 from 3-point range during his sophomore season. He was drafted with the 42nd overall pick by the Bucks.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef