Myles Turner ended the suspense on Wednesday, announcing on ESPNU that he will stay in his home state and play for the Texas Longhorns.
“I will be pursuing my education at the University of Texas, baby,” the 6-foot-11 Trinity Euless big man said.
The No. 2 prospect in the ESPN 100, Turner also considered Kansas, Duke, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and SMU.
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest
- Ex-Suns Star Chris Paul Sells Paradise Valley Home For $8 Million
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season