Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez underwent successful left ankle surgery on March 3 to repair a torn tendon and tighten lateral ligaments, the team announced Friday. Lopez, 25, had suffered a pair of left ankle sprains this season on Nov. 15 in Phoenix and on Dec. 12 against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Lopez has already been ruled out for the season due to a fractured fifth metatarsal of his right foot. He underwent surgery to repair that injury on Jan. 4, and is expected to return to basketball activities sometime in June.
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them