Nikola Jokic Averaging 27.8 Points on 69 Percent Shooting Over Past Five Games
It is no secret that Nikola Jokic is having a historical season. While the Nuggets are in a bit of a slump right now, their two-time MVP has been the least of their worries. He is once again proving to be one of, if not, the most efficient player in the NBA. Despite the Denver Nuggets going 2-3 in the past five games, Nikola Jokic is still putting together an impressive MVP campaign.
Nikola Jokic on Another Great Stretch
Nikola Jokic in the Past Five Games
Jokic has been the one consistent staple for the Nuggets during this five game stretch. Over this stretch, he is tallying 27.8 points per game while shooting 69 percent from the field. Jokic is also tallying 13 rebounds and nine assists per game to go along with 1.2 steals per game over this time.
In the most recent game where the Nuggets defeated the Nets, Jokic recorded his 28th triple-double of the year with 22 points, 17 rebounds, and 10 assists. During this matchup, he was once again efficient as he shot an impressive 75 percent from the field.
This was also his 104th triple-double of his career as he closes in on LeBron James on the all-time triple-double leaders list. While Joel Embiid has overtaken the number one spot for the favorite to win MVP in a few betting outlets, the production that Nikola Jokic has been providing cannot be ignored.
Jokic Compared to the Other MVP Candidates
With the MVP race heating up, it makes sense to compare the three top candidates numbers at this point of the season. For the season, Nikola Jokic is averaging 24.7 points, 11.9 rebounds, 9.9 assists per game, and a true shooting percentage of 70.3 percent. Denver is still atop the Western Conference standings.
As for Joel Embiid, he is currently tallying 33.5 points, 10.2 rebounds, 4.2 assists per game, and a true shooting percentage of 65.4 percent. He has led the 76ers to the second spot in the East. We also have to talk about the season Giannis Antetokounmpo is having. The Bucks’ superstar is averaging 31.3 points, 11.9 rebounds, 5.6 assists per game, and a true shooting percentage of 60.2 percent. Milwaukee currently reigns at the top of the Eastern Conference.
While these are also impressive numbers for the other two superstars, the season Nikola Jokic has been having cannot simply be swept under the rug due to recent team struggles.
NBA Betting Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our List of The Best Sites to Bet on NBA Games.
- Best NBA Betting Apps – Top Betting Apps for NBA Ranked & Reviewed .
- NBA Finals Betting – In-depth Guide for Betting on NBA Finals .
- Best NBA Betting Strategies – Find the Best NBA Betting Strategy with our Expert Guide .
- Free NBA Betting Picks – Discover Expert NBA Picks for Guaranteed Wins.
- NBA Betting Spreads – Learn to Bet on NBA Spreads & Claim up to $1,000 in Bonuses.
- NBA Draft Betting Guide – Best Odds, Picks and Betting Offers for .
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth Guide for NBA Futures Betting.
- NBA Live Betting Guide – Discover the Best NBA Live Betting Sites for .
- Who is LSU’s Angel Reese’s Mystery Man? Is it NBA YoungBoy, Shedeur Sanders, or Cam’Ron Fletcher?
- Paul George tells story that proves Steve Adams is a true basketball warrior: ‘He’s different’
- ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says Chris Paul’s future is with Lakers or Clippers
- NBA Rumors: A potential Lakers-Raptors trade would send Fred VanVleet to Los Angeles
- Nuggets had dinner at Jeff Green’s house in Miami before Game 3 win over Heat
Main Page 3 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 2 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell