Luol Deng stressed Thursday that frustration over the Miami Heat’s injury situation should not be mistaken for panic, but the team’s starting small forward indicated his hand injury likely will cause him to miss time.
The team is listing Deng as questionable with a bruised right hand. Deng said he has bone bruises on the thumb and index finger.
X-rays came back negative Wednesday, but because of ongoing swelling, a possible MRI has been delayed, leaving Deng uncertain of his timetable.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%