Luol Deng stressed Thursday that frustration over the Miami Heat’s injury situation should not be mistaken for panic, but the team’s starting small forward indicated his hand injury likely will cause him to miss time.
The team is listing Deng as questionable with a bruised right hand. Deng said he has bone bruises on the thumb and index finger.
X-rays came back negative Wednesday, but because of ongoing swelling, a possible MRI has been delayed, leaving Deng uncertain of his timetable.
- Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
- Knicks could offer Bucks four first-round draft picks, role players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season