It has been more than 11 weeks since the New Orleans Pelicans extended restricted free agent point guard Norris Cole a $3 million qualifying offer.
He remains unsigned, but the Pelicans have not given up in their push to bring him back.But a source close to Cole said talks pretty much remain at a standstill with training camp only two weeks away from starting at The Greenbrier in West Virginia on Sept. 29.
It’s all but apparent that Cole believes his value on the open market is worth more than the Pelicans’ $3 million qualifying offer. But at this point, a majority of teams have already used up most of their cap space.
Source: John Reid of The Times-Picayune
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA2 weeks ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million