San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker has a sprained ankle but hopes to play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday, according to Yahoo Sports.
Parker is working to rehab the injury in time to play the first game of the series against the Miami Heat.
Parker sustained the injury during Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Spurs won the series in six games on Saturday. He played with the injury Saturday but had to sit out the second half of the clincher.
The Spurs were able to prevail without Parker, but he is averaging 17.2 points and 4.9 assists in the playoffs.
- Boston’s Joe Mazzulla To Lead Team Giannis In The 2023 All-Star Game, Making History In The Process
- Golden State’s Steph Curry Passed Another Warriors Legend For Most All-Time Field Goals Last Night
- Amid The Trade Deadline, Boston’s Payton Pritchard Opens Up About His Future Plans With The Team
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
NBA 22 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting