San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker has a sprained ankle but hopes to play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday, according to Yahoo Sports.
Parker is working to rehab the injury in time to play the first game of the series against the Miami Heat.
Parker sustained the injury during Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Spurs won the series in six games on Saturday. He played with the injury Saturday but had to sit out the second half of the clincher.
The Spurs were able to prevail without Parker, but he is averaging 17.2 points and 4.9 assists in the playoffs.
NBA Team Salaries
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Pelicans NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Texas Tech vs Kansas College Basketball Picks and Betting Prediction for Today
- Gary Harris is Re-Vitalizing Himself in Orlando
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA5 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity