Pitino Not Leaving Louisville Any Time Soon
Rick Pitino’s game plan doesn’t include retirement any time soon.
The 61-year-old Louisville men’s basketball coach said Wednesday that he “can go for a long time” thanks to the enthusiasm provided by recent Cardinals recruiting classes.
Pitino said during a news conference discussing a roster that’s preparing to enter the tough Atlantic Coast Conference that his “passion and enthusiasm is better at 61 than it was at 31, and I had great passion back then. I think it’s the players the last four years that have enhanced that passion. They stir my drink because they are so enthusiastic, so willing to learn and have such a great attitude.”
via Associated Press
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’