DeMarre Carroll does not like to miss games.
Anyone who witnessed him dragging his left leg around during last year’s Eastern Conference Final and chasing down LeBron James on that sprained left knee for the final three games of a series he had no business playing in will attest to that.
But Carroll is hurting again, this time the victim of plantar fasciitis, and it’s taking its toll on the Raptors’ tenacious defender.
Source: Mike Ganter of the Toronto Sun
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page6 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft