Raptors Emotional at Sight of Injured Johnson
When James Johnson made the slow limp back to the Raptors locker room in the fourth quarter on Sunday, a lot of the enjoyment went out of the game for those around him.
But 10 games into the season, Johnson is proving to be more than just a stop sign for opposing scorers.
And that was why the sight of him in a walking boot and on crutches had such an emotional impact on his fellow Raptors and even the front office.
His teammates and his head coach are all too aware of what will be missing should Johnson be out an extended period of time.
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell: ‘I should have been All-NBA First Team’
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) could return for Game 2 vs. Nuggets
- Top Ten Highest-Paid NBA Coaches
- NBA Finals 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Win Would Be Bad for Sportsbooks
- NBA Finals Game 1: Nuggets vs Heat Public Betting Trends and Most Bet On Props
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’