Kyle Lowry, the one player the Raptors cannot do without, left the game in the third quarter with a sore left knee.
Lowry and LeBron James collided midway through the second, leaving Lowry in a heap clutching the affected knee. The two went knee to knee, with Lowry clearly getting the worst of it.
As he is wont to do, Lowry eventually got back up and played through the pain. But with three minutes and 12 seconds to go in the third, the Raptors made the decision to shut down the limping Lowry for the rest of the night.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic