Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid has cleared the concussion protocol but will not play in Game 2 against the Miami Heat on Monday. Sixers coach Brett Brown said Sunday that the club does not have a clear idea on when Embiid might return.
Embiid suffered a broken orbital bone and concussion in a collision with teammate Markelle Fultz on March 28. He underwent surgery to repair the fracture and has been sidelined since.
Brown said the Sixers’ dominant Game 1 win Saturday did not factor in the team’s decision to sit Embiid for Game 2.
“It’s about what’s best for Joel’s health,” Brown said.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
NBA Team Salaries
- Los Angeles Lakers Looking For Terrence Ross Trade
- Best NBA Player Props and Free Picks for Tonight, 1/24
- Jazz vs Suns Betting Offers: Free NBA Picks Today
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA6 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity
Main Page1 day ago
NBA Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks