MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and the National Basketball Association (NBA) announced today a new multi-year partnership that will make MGM Resorts the official gaming partner of the NBA and WNBA. The announcement was made this afternoon by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and MGM Resorts International Chairman & CEO Jim Murren in New York City.
This historic partnership will bring millions of NBA fans and MGM Resorts guests together through an innovative collaboration that will open new and exciting opportunities to engage with each other’s world-class brands and products. The partnership is the NBA’s first with a sports betting operator in the U.S. and is the first of its kind between MGM Resorts and a major professional sports league.
As part of the partnership, MGM Resorts will use official NBA and WNBA data and branding, on a non-exclusive basis, across MGM Resorts’ land-based and digital sports betting offerings throughout the United States.
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds