The following is a condensed and edited interview with Adam Silver, commissioner, National Basketball Association.[Question:] Will you be back at the collective-bargaining table next year?
[Answer:] Well, we’re back at the table already. While we and the union have agreed that we’re not going to talk publicly about the substance of our discussions, neither side has made it a secret that we’re talking and that the goal is, of course, to avoid any type of work stoppage whatsoever. I feel fairly confident that, based on the tone of these discussions thus far, based on the sense of trust and the amount of respect among the parties, that we should be able to avoid any kind of public labor issue and that the things we need to get done will get done behind closed doors.
Source: Ira Boudway of Bloomberg.com
- Philadelphia Targeting Return For James Harden Next Monday vs Houston
- Charles Barkley: ‘If Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is not starting in the All-Star Game, we’re not gonna let the public vote again’
- Cavaliers will not rush Ricky Rubio back, no return date set
- Chicago Bulls And Lonzo Ball ‘Hopeful’ For His Return In Early 2023
- Warriors’ Stephen Curry on travel vs. Mavericks: ‘I didn’t think it was a travel’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest