The Philadelphia 76ers signed free-agent guard Malcolm Lee from Delaware of the NBA Development League and waived center Drew Gordon on Friday.
Lee has played in four D-League games and started three this season, averaging 6.0 points and 4.0 assists. A second-round draft pick by the Chicago Bulls in 2011, Lee was with the 76ers during the preseason and saw action in three games.
In two seasons with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Lee averaged 4.0 points and 1.5 assists.
Gordon, an undrafted rookie, averaged 1.9 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine games for the Sixers.
- Injury update: Heat’s Tyler Herro will miss at least one more week before returning to action
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them