Tony Wroten decided that having surgery is his best option.
The 76ers reserve point guard just doesn’t know when and where he’ll have the procedure to repair a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
“I can’t play with a partial tear to the ACL with the way I play, so it’s best to get the surgery,” Wroten said Wednesday before the Sixers played Detroit at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft