The Sacramento Kings are giving free-agent forward Royce White an NBA opportunity through their D-League affiliate, a source told Yahoo Sports.
The Kings expect to sign White to a 10-day contract on Thursday and immediately assign him to the Reno Big Horns, where he will be evaluated over four games. The former Iowa State star has battled an anxiety disorder and has a fear of flying. If White’s D-League stint goes well, the Kings will likely sign him to a second 10-day contract and add him to their active roster.
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade