Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers are expected to come to terms over the summer on a four-year, $191 million supermax contract extension, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Lillard would officially qualify for the supermax if he’s voted to one of the three All-NBA Teams, which is virtually a lock for the four-time All-Star.
Lillard has two years and approximately $62 million remaining on his current deal. The extension would put him under contract for the next six years, and he’d be 34 years old by the time the deal expires, perhaps solidifying his status as arguably the greatest Trail Blazer of all time.
According to rival executives, a new pact for Lillard would almost certainly include a player option, something the guard bypassed on his previous deal.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
NBA Team Salaries
- Tyler Herro is the Runaway Favorite in the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
- Pacers vs Warriors Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Best NBA Player Props and Picks for Tonight, 1/20
- Suns vs Mavericks NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Warriors Betting Offers: NBA Free Bets
Headlines2 weeks ago
Klay Thompson Return Expected Sunday Against Cavaliers
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: Milwaukee Bucks vs Charlotte Hornets prediction, preview and picks
Main Page3 days ago
Pacers vs Celtics Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends Tonight’s Game
Main Page1 week ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks