For the first time since Feb. 14, 1997, the Golden State Warriors will leave San Antonio triumphant after defeating the Spurs 92-86.
The loss snapped the Spurs’ 48-game home winning streak dating back to Mar. 15, 2015, the second longest in NBA history. They fell to 39-1 at the AT&T Center this season.
NBA Team Salaries
- Tyler Herro is the Runaway Favorite in the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
- Pacers vs Warriors Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Best NBA Player Props and Picks for Tonight, 1/20
- Suns vs Mavericks NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Warriors Betting Offers: NBA Free Bets
Headlines2 weeks ago
Klay Thompson Return Expected Sunday Against Cavaliers
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: Milwaukee Bucks vs Charlotte Hornets prediction, preview and picks
Main Page3 days ago
Pacers vs Celtics Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends Tonight’s Game
Main Page1 week ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks