NBA News Wire
Suns assign G Goodwin to D-League
The Phoenix Suns sent guard Archie Goodwin to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League on Wednesday.
The 6-foot-5 Goodwin has played in 37 games with the Suns this season and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds per game.
Goodwin, a 19-year-old rookie from Kentucky, joins Bakersfield for the second time this season. He spent from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26 with the Jam and in two games averaged 29.5 points and 6.0 rebounds.
The Suns (29-19) are second in the Pacific Division, 3 1/2 games behind the Los Angeles Clippers. Phoenix plays at Houston on Wednesday night after losing 101-92 to the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday.
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
- Daniel Freitag: The 4-Star Prospect in Wisconsin Badgers’ Sights
- Jaylen Brown Next Team Odds If Not Celtics 2023: Hawks Are Betting Favorites
- League sources call Lakers assistant coach Phil Handy a name to watch for on Frank Vogel’s staff with Phoenix
- Heat star Jimmy Butler on Game 1 loss: ‘Got to get more layups, got to get more free throws’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 5 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 6 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell