Thunder Want to Re-Sign Durant and Add Horford?
As they prepare to make their pitch to Kevin Durant, the Oklahoma City Thunder have been making calls around the league looking to clear a massive amount of salary-cap space in a move rival executives believe is an effort to go after free agent Al Horford in addition to Durant, multiple sources told ESPN.com.
Horford played for Thunder coach Billy Donovan at the University of Florida, where they teamed up to win two national titles, and they remain close. The Thunder have an opening at power forward after trading Serge Ibaka to the Orlando Magic last week.
Over the last several days the Thunder have sought out teams with open salary-cap space to possibly absorb Enes Kanter and Kyle Singler, sources said.
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice