Though (Pelicans Eric) Gordon 21 missed games earlier this season with a torn labrum in his left shoulder, he has emerged since returning in January. Gordon, who decided to put off surgery on his shoulder, has scored at least 16 points or more in five of their last six games.
After 46 games, he is averaging 13.3 points.
”This is the guy that we thought we were going to have fortunately; he had so many injuries and it was hard for him to get the work in,” Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. “I think you are starting to see a part of it but not all of it.
”I think Eric because A.D (Anthony Davis) is playing so well and Tyreke (Evans) has the ball a lot, he doesn’t get as many opportunities. I’ve got to find more ways to get him the ball. The thing I like about Eric is he tries to make the right play. Eric has so much in his game that people haven’t seen what all he can do with his ability to score and play off the dribble.”
- Nets forward T.J. Warren upgraded to probable vs. Raptors
- Nets Have Reportedly Talked With Hawks About Potential Trade For John Collins
- Proposed Trade Sends Two Chicago All-Stars To Lakers In Exchange For Russel Westbrook
- Will the Celtics re-sign Grant Williams after 2022-23 season?
- Jayson Tatum trails only Larry Bird for most 45-point games in Celtics history
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: Jalen Brunson Over 6.5 Assists Leads Our Best Bets