You got your bracket, now get your college basketball fantasy team together. This is the only college basketball fantasy contest of its kind.
It’s a Three-Day Fantasy Survival League on DraftStreet. Starting Thursday March 20th, pick eight college basketball players while staying under the $100,000 salary cap. Finish in the top half of each day to move on. Select a new eight-man team each day you survive. It only costs $22 to enter the league. $40,000 in prizes will be awarded on Day 3 with the winner taking home $10,000 cash.
DpJenkins432 won $600 with this Roster. Over $100,000,000 has been won at DraftStreet.com
Each day you survive, you draft a new eight-man roster against the salary cap. 250 winners split the $40,000 in guaranteed prizes. Pick three Guards, three Forwards and two Utility players from Thursday’s March Madness games to get started.
Here is what a completed roster looks like:
All new players get up to $200 free on their deposit. Now is the time to play College Fantasy Basketball. Add more excitement to the tournament ant win a share of $40,000 for $22.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic