Wizards’ John Wall Won’t Reach Out to Ray Allen
They’re (Washington Wizards) not moving on their 15th roster spot until they’re certain that (Ray) Allen is off the table, and true to form John Wall isn’t going out of his way to convince the veteran sharpshooter to join him.
“I think it would be great, another knockdown shooter and a guy that’s a veteran that knows how to play the game. That’s basically what (he’d) add, a guy that’s won a championship,” said Wall when asked what he thought of the idea. “Two championships.”
What Wall hasn’t done is pick up the phone to lobby him, a tactic that he has said that he’s not fond of because it’s akin to begging.
“No, I’m being focused on just trying to lead my team,” said Wall.
- Houston forward Jarace Walker declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- NCAA Tournament has zero No. 1 seeds in Elite Eight for first time since seeding began in 1979
- Luke Kennard becomes second player in NBA history to record 30 points on only 3-pointers
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic fined $35K for money gesture toward referee
- Michigan State Basketball Coach Tom Izzo Says Big Ten is Best Conference in College Basketball, But March Madness Data Disagrees
NBA 4 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 4 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss