Wyoming guard Josh Adams was suspended one game by the Mountain West Conference Monday following his ejection from Saturday’s game against Utah State.
Adams was ejected from Wyoming’s 74-57 victory for striking an opponent, in violation of conference sportsmanship rules 4.2-a and 4.4.1.
Adams will miss Wednesday’s game at New Mexico.
The sophomore is averaging 12.1 points and 3.0 assists per game this season. He had 19 points and eight assists before the ejection.
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair