ACC Tournament 2023 Odds: Virginia is Favored to Win ACC Championship
Entering the 2023 ACC Tournament, the No. 13 Virginia Cavaliers have the best odds to win the ACC Championship. Under head coach Tony Bennett, the contender is currently 14-5 against conference opponents and 22-6 overall.
For Senior Day, Virginia plays Louisville this Saturday, March 4. Last season, the Cavaliers finished 21-14, 12-8 in the ACC, and they went on to lose in the quarterfinals versus North Carolina. Check out the BetOnline odds below for this year’s championship.
2023 ACC Tournament Odds — Virginia remains top favorite
Before concluding the regular season, multiple sportsbooks are favoring the three-time ACC champs (1976, 2014, 2018) to win another conference title. Though, the playoffs are a different ball game. No team is invincible.
The Virginia Cavaliers are expected to win this year’s ACC Tournament, but this will not be an easy task. Of course, the Miami Hurricanes (23-6, 14-5) and Pittsburgh Panthers (21-9, 14-5) are capable of knocking off the conference favorites.
BetOnline oddsmakers are giving Miami (+375), Duke (+450), and North Carolina (+600) the next-best odds to win the conference title. Since Virginia is 5-3 in its last eight games at the time this article gets published, an upset during the ACC Tournament is possible.
ACC Championship is Saturday, March 11 at 8:30 p.m. ET
Guard Armaan Franklin leads the Cavaliers in scoring this season, averaging 12.4 points per game. Forward Jayden Gardner is also averaging 11.6 points and a team-high 5.5 rebounds per contest. Virginia has won its past eight home games.
In No. 13 Virginia’s 64-57 win over Clemson on Tuesday, Gardner ended his outing with 12 points and nine rebounds. This was a much-needed win. The Cavaliers recovered after suffering back-to-back losses versus Boston College and North Carolina.
“We just decided to go back to some of the things we’ve done mixed in with the other stuff,” Virginian coach Tony Bennett said. “And I thought that was a good lift. We just saw some good tough movement, hard screens, getting different kinds of looks and [played] the way I think for this game we needed to play.”
Will Virginia win the ACC Tournament? Bettors are counting on it. The first round begins Tuesday, March 7. On Opening Day, No. 13 Georgia Tech is scheduled to play the No. 12 seed at 2 p.m. ET.
College Basketball Betting Content You May Like
- Best College Basketball Betting Sites  – Discover Top NCAAB Betting Sites Ranked.
- The Best College Basketball Odds – Find out The Top 11 Sites for NCAA Basketball Odds.
- Best March Madness Betting Websites – Compare Top NCAA March Madness College Gambling.
- NCAA March Madness Odds and Lines – Learn How to Bet on NCAA Basketball Futures.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites  – Compare the Best Offshore Sportsbooks for US Players.
- March Madness 2023 Final Four Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Gov. Andy Beshear Quickly Signs HB 551 Into Law
- Notre Dame Basketball: Jameel Brown enters the transfer portal, may follow coach Shrewsberry from Penn State
- LSU Star Angel Reese Has The Most NIL Deals In College Basketball, More Than Any Men’s Or Women’s Player
- Kentucky Basketball: Michigan Transfer Hunter Dickinson Wants To Join Wildcats and Coach Calipari in Lexington
NBA 4 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
College Basketball 1 day ago
Former UNC Five-Star Recruit Caleb Love Close to Joining Indiana Hoosiers
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 1 week ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives