Jose Calderon’s mug was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The Dallas Mavericks’ point guard got clocked with an inadvertent elbow from Brooklyn center Mason Plumlee in the first minute of Sunday’s 107-104 overtime loss.
Calderon was diagnosed with a facial injury and did not return to the game. He left the arena without speaking to reporters, but team officials said the point guard had a swollen upper lip and nose area. He did not lose any teeth.
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
- NBA insider guarantees that the Clippers have shut down any chance of trading for James Harden
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
Main Page 3 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season