Rick Carlisle wasn’t saying it in an emphatic or arrogant way. Well, maybe he was a little emphatic.
But when he was asked after Friday’s 110-107 victory over Phoenix about the state of the Dallas Mavericks at the midpoint of the regular season, he had an interesting answer.
“The team’s fine,” he said. “We’re fine. We’re good. We’re getting better and we’re going to be around.”
In other words, the Mavericks aren’t planning on any slippage moving forward.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite