After the NBA moved the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte, North Carolina, because of the league’s objection to the state’s House Bill 2, the league issued a statement supporting the Hornets. However, one of the team’s owners is not ready to praise the decision.
Hornets co-owner Felix Sabates sent an email to the team’s ownership grouping after the NBA’s announcement blasting the league and the Charlotte City Council.
- NBA Best Betting Offers For Monday 11/28: Claim Up to $6,000 In Bonuses
- DeMarcus Cousins Calls Warriors GM For Advice On Lack Of NBA Offers
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: ‘If we’re going to play big, we’ve got to be big’
- Celtics’ Jaylen Brown Questionable, Al Horford (Back Stiffness) Out vs Charlotte
- Mavericks to sign former Knicks guard Kemba Walker
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum jumps to +300 MVP favorite ahead of Luka, Giannis
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Week 5 Power Rankings: Celtics Jump Bucks As New Number One Team