Isaiah Thomas walked toward his locker before the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Portland Trail Blazers 127-110 on Tuesday, and before he could slip on his jersey ahead of his first game in more than seven months, his teammates caused a commotion to mark the moment.
“I feel like a damn rookie,” Thomas muttered under his breath as he sat down in front of his wine and gold No. 3 uniform. He didn’t play like a rookie, however, as he finished with 17 points on 6-for-12 shooting (3-for-8 from 3) in 19 minutes in his long-awaited Cleveland debut.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds