Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith underwent an MRI on Tuesday that confirmed a right knee contusion and also revealed quadriceps tendinitis in his right leg, according to the team.
Smith will miss the Cavs’ next two games Wednesday against the New York Knicks and Friday against the Philadelphia 76ers. He is considered doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Indiana Pacers.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Nuggets’ Jamal Murray (knee) questionable, Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) doubtful vs. Magic
- 76ers coach Doc Rivers on LeBron James: ‘He’s going to have the greatest career’
- Pelicans, Wolves, Raptors are competing in last minute talks to trade for Denver’s Bones Hyland
- Getting To Know The Four 2023 Dunk Contest Participants
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating