(LaMarcus) Aldridge met with a wide range of Lakers’ representatives, including (Lakers GM Mitch) Kupchak, Kobe Bryant, coach Byron Scott, president Jeanie Buss, executive Jim Buss and former Showtime Laker James Worthy. Other front office, business and publicity officials attended as well as representatives with Time Warner Cable SportsNet and AEG. Aldridge had felt the Lakers placed too much focus on branding over X’s and O’s.
“I don’t think the meeting was as bad as people heard it was, nor do I think it was as good as we hoped it would be,” Kupchak said. “I would say, ‘Live and learn.’”
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant