The Celtics are heading down the home stretch in terms of their roster, and, according to Danny Ainge, the questions will be answered by this weekend.
The club has to be down to the maximum of 15 players by Monday in advance of the Oct. 28 regular-season opener, and currently there are 16 guaranteed contracts on the roster.
Perry Jones is still looking like the odd man out among those with guaranteed deals, though it’s certain the Celts will be looking at potential trades this week to loosen their roster logjam through means other than a cut.
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them