Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said after today’s practice (Brandon) Jennings has made progress, is “moving a lot better” maneuvering around screens defensively and is “ready to go.” Yet with Reggie Jackson entrenched as the starting point guard and backup Steve Blake guiding solid bench production over the past three games, there is seemingly little reason to rush Jennings’ highly anticipated return and no exact date pinned.
“It’s a tough thing to weigh; it’s a dilemma a little bit,” Van Gundy said. “Brandon has looked good.
“It’s a matter of timing and when we want to go to him, but he’s ready to go I think.”
- Amid The Trade Deadline, Boston’s Payton Pritchard Opens Up About His Future Plans With The Team
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
NBA 21 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting