The Chicago Bulls have waived guard/forward Tony Allen after acquiring him in a trade last week.
The 14-year veteran came to Chicago in the deal that sent Nikola Mirotic to New Orleans. Allen averaged 4.7 points in 22 games for the Pelicans before breaking his leg. He has not played since Dec. 10, though he returned to New Orleans’ active roster just before the trade.
Source: Associated Press via ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic