Detroit Pistons point guard Brandon Jennings is not expected back from his Achilles injury until mid- to late-December — at least a month and a half after Detroit’s season starts Oct. 27.
Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Thursday what role Jennings will play is unclear.
“That’s really hard to determine right now,” Van Gundy told WMGC-FM (105.1). “We don’t know where Brandon’s gonna be health-wise. Right now, he’s still recovering.”
- Phoenix Suns Ready To Pursue Brooklyn’s Kevin Durant If He’s Made Available In The Future
- Grizzlies Ja Morant Responds To Incident He’s Being Investigated By The League For, Says It’s “Cap”
- bet365 continues steady US expansion with mobile sports betting launch in Virginia
- Warriors Superstar Steph Curry (Leg) Expected To Miss Multiple Weeks, Partial Ligament And Membrane Tears
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms