Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut has a concussion after taking an arm to the head in Tuesday night’s season-opening win against New Orleans.
Bogut had already been wearing a face mask for a broken nose when he suffered a cut above his right eye that required stitches. He left the Warriors’ 111-95 win at the 7:07 mark of the third quarter and didn’t return. The team said he was evaluated after the game and again Wednesday morning. Bogut won’t return to the court until he is symptom-free and passes the NBA’s concussion protocol.
Source: The Associated Press
- 60-year-old man dies after brawl at Vermont middle school basketball game
- Pacers Tyrese Haliburton Expected To Return From 10-Game Absence Tomorrow At Home Vs The Lakers
- Online sports betting could be coming to Vermont with new bill
- Milwaukee’s Brook Lopez Is Statistically Having One Of The Best Defensive Seasons Of His Career
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Warriors
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls