Is Kevin Love playing tonight (May 23) in Game 4 vs. Celtics?
Miami Heat forward Kevin Love (lower left leg strain) was downgraded to questionable on Monday, and now the 15-year veteran has been upgraded to probable for Tuesday night’s Game 4 matchup against the Boston Celtics of the 2023 Eastern Conference Finals.
Love exited Game 3 with 7:13 remaining in the first quarter after he suffered an ankle injury. After a trip to the locker room, he returned to the bench area later before halftime. Though, Love was sidelined for the rest of the game.
Per a few NBA betting sites, Kevin Love and the Heat have second-shortest odds to win the championship. Sportsbooks are still giving the Denver Nuggets the best odds to win their first title in franchise history.
Kevin Love talks about his injury and his status for Game 4… https://t.co/PC5TNQyuGu pic.twitter.com/YrG2v4lZTa
— WPLG Local 10 Sports (@Local10Sports) May 22, 2023
Through 14 appearances of the 2023 NBA Playoffs, Kevin Love is averaging 7.0 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 18.8 minutes per game. The five-time All-Star is also shooting 37.8% from the field and 36.5% beyond the arc.
Love has made 12 starts this postseason. In Miami’s 130-117 first-round win in Game 1 against the Milwaukee Bucks, the two-time All-NBA member scored 18 points in 23 minutes off the bench.
The 6-foot-8 forward made the NBA Finals every year his team has qualified for the playoffs. Other players listed on Miami’s injury report include Tyler Herro (hand) and Victor Oladipo (knee). Herro remains out indefinitely, whereas Oladipo is out for the season.
Heat forward Kevin Love (lower left leg strain) has been upgraded to probable for Tuesday night’s Game 4 matchup against Celtics of the 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Entering Game 4 of the ECF, the Boston Celtics are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games. The point total has gone over in 11 of Boston’s past 14 contests. Additionally, the C’s are 0-5 ATS and 0-5 overall in their previous five matchups versus Miami.
Moreover, the Celtics have covered the spread in their past six games when playing as the underdog. But Boston is also 1-4 in its last five contests played on a Tuesday. At the moment, the Miami Heat have a 3-0 series lead over Boston. Of course, Kevin Love is one win away from making his fifth NBA Finals appearance.
Opportunity awaits tonight in our house. ⚪️🔥
How we feelin, #HEATTwitter? pic.twitter.com/mdDOzH4kjn
— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) May 23, 2023
Furthermore, the Miami Heat are 6-1 in their previous seven games. They’ve also won their last seven straight home games. The Heat could become the second team this postseason to sweep their conference finals opponent, joining the Nuggets. Not to mention, Miami is 10-2 in its past 12 meetings versus Eastern Conference opponents.
According to ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, the Celtics have a 66.1% chance of defeating Miami away in Game 4. However, sportsbooks show the Heat as a 1.5-point favorite. Not one NBA team has ever come back from a 3-0 series deficit in a seven-game series to win it. Teams are 0-149 when facing a 3-0 series deficit.
NBA Betting Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our List of The Best Sites to Bet on NBA Games.
- Best NBA Betting Apps – Top Betting Apps for NBA Ranked & Reviewed 2023.
- NBA Finals Betting – In-depth Guide for Betting on NBA Finals 2023.
- Best NBA Betting Strategies – Find the Best NBA Betting Strategy with our Expert Guide 2023.
- Free NBA Betting Picks – Discover Expert NBA Picks for Guaranteed Wins.
- NBA Betting Spreads – Learn to Bet on NBA Spreads & Claim up to $1,000 in Bonuses.
- NBA Draft Betting Guide – Best Odds, Picks and Betting Offers for 2023.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth Guide for NBA Futures Betting.
- NBA Live Betting Guide – Discover the Best NBA Live Betting Sites for 2023.
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
- Steph Curry wants the Golden State Warriors to keep their core together for at least one more season
- Denver rookie Christian Braun hopes to lift NBA trophy only a year after conquering NCAA championship
- NBA Finals 2023 Ratings Down 3% In Game 3 From Last Year’s Warriors-Celtics
- League sources say the Spurs are a team to watch out for if Chris Paul becomes a free agent this offseason
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell