Teammates of Utah Jazz point guard Dante Exum want more aggression from the rookie from Australia. That hasn’t been easy for the 19-year-old, playing against grown men on a nightly basis.
(Said Gordon Hayward:) “So when he stops thinking and really starts attacking the basket, he’s athletic, explosive, he’s long and can really make plays around the rim for himself and others. When he does that, he’ll be really good.”
“You can see the difference of when he’s aggressive and when he’s not and how big the difference,” fellow Australian Joe Ingles said.
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page24 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef