The Memphis Grizzlies waived center Dakari Johnson, General Manager Chris Wallace announced today.
Johnson (7-0, 255) appeared in 31 games (six starts) last season as a rookie for the Oklahoma City Thunder and averaged 1.8 points and 1.1 rebounds in 5.2 minutes. He was acquired by the Grizzlies from the Orlando Magic on July 23, 2018.
The 22-year-old New York native was selected the Thunder with the 48th overall pick in the second round of the 2015 NBA Draft following his sophomore season at the University of Kentucky. He has played three seasons in the NBA G League for the Oklahoma City Blue.
Source: Memphis Grizzlies
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating