Former Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt is close to completing a deal to return to Europe and coach the Turkish club Darussafaka, according to a report out of Israel. Priority Sports, which represents Blatt, declined comment when reached by ESPN on Tuesday.
European basketball reporter David Pick reported earlier Tuesday that Blatt is finalizing a multiyear contract with Darussafaka worth $1.7 million to $2 million per season.
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton