Wizards’ Beal: I’m Not Trying to Get Hurt on Purpose
However, he (Bradley Beal) turned serious when addressing the outside reaction to news that he had gotten injured in training camp.
“I want to question [people]: Do you think I want to get hurt?” Beal said. “It’s not on purpose, it just happens. It naturally happens.
“People make it seem like I’m trying to get hurt, you know what I’m saying?” Beal said. “I’m not here, like: ‘Oh, hit me in the head on this play!’ Nah, it just happens. Anybody can be in that position, so that’s not going to stop me from being aggressive and continuing to play hard.”
- TNT’s Chris Haynes on Damian Lillard’s hypothetical trade list: ‘I’ll leave it at Nets and Heat’
- Jimmy Butler says Heat are going to ‘get one at home’ in Game 4
- Who is LSU’s Angel Reese’s Mystery Man? Is it NBA YoungBoy, Shedeur Sanders, or Cam’Ron Fletcher?
- Paul George tells story that proves Steve Adams is a true basketball warrior: ‘He’s different’
- ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says Chris Paul’s future is with Lakers or Clippers
Main Page 3 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 2 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell