Bucks Remain Interested in Acquiring Jeff Teague?
It’s no secret the Bucks’ front office has an affinity for (Jeff) Teague. In fact, the Bucks gave Teague an offer sheet a couple of years ago when he was a restricted free agent and many in the Teague camp thought he was Milwaukee bound, until the Hawks matched the four-year, $32 million offer at the last minute.
You can safely assume the Bucks’ interest in Teague hasn’t waned. They’re making a concerted effort to find a new starting point guard to replace Michael Carter-Williams, whom they acquired from Philadelphia last February in a multi-trade deal that sent Brandon Knight to Phoenix.
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- Despite being in the Finals, the Nuggets have traded with the Thunder to get a package of future draft picks
- Nikola Jokic needs 9 rebounds to become first player with 500 points, 250 rebounds, and 100 assists in a postseason
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell