Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
On Tuesday night, the Boston Celtics square off against the Miami Heat in Game 4 of the 2023 Eastern Conference Finals; preview, odds, picks, predictions, and injuries for the Celtics-Heat matchup are here. Sportsbooks show the Heat as 1.5-point favorites at home. Boston is 29-19 away, whereas Miami is 34-15 at home. BetOnline odds are below.
Celtics vs. Heat Preview | 2023 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
- 🏀NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals 2023: Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat
- 📊 Records: Celtics (65-33, 53-44-1 ATS) | Heat (56-42, 42-53-3 ATS)
- 📅 When is Celtics vs. Heat Game 4: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- 🏟 Where is Celtics vs. Heat Game 4: Kaseya Center | Miami, Florida
- 🕛 What time is Celtics vs. Heat Game 4: 8:30 p.m. ET
- 📺 TV Channels: TNT
- 💻 Free NBA Playoffs 2023 Live Stream: Jazz Sports
- 🎲 NBA Playoffs 2023 ECF Game 4 Odds: Celtics +1.5 (-109) | Heat -1.5 (-111)
Celtics vs. Heat Odds Game 4 | 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
|NBA Playoff Odds||Celtics||Heat||Play|
|Point Spread||+1.5 (-109)||-1.5 (-111)|
|Point Total||216.5 (-110)||216.5 (-110)|
Sports Betting Content You May Like
- Best Online Sportsbooks in USA – Discover Top US Betting Sites Ranked & Reviewed.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare Top Offshore Online Betting Sites.
- Best Crypto Betting Sites – List of Top-rated Crypto Sports Betting Sites.
- Best Sports Betting Apps in USA – Compare Top Mobile Sportsbook Apps 2023.
- BetOnline Promo Codes – List of BetOnline Promo Codes to Claim BetOnline Bonuses.
- Bovada Promo Codes – List of Bovada Promo Codes to Claim Bovada Bonuses.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions | 2023 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
Leading into Tuesday night’s Game 4 matchup of the 2023 Eastern Conference Finals, the Celtics are aiming to stay alive. NBA teams are 0-149 when facing a 3-0 series deficit. Since 2020, Boston is 6-10 against the Heat in the NBA playoffs. Before the series even began, ESPN gave Miami only a 3% chance of winning this series.
In Miami’s 128-102 win in Game 3, Gabe Vincent scored a career-high 29 points. The Heat outscored Boston 32-17 in the third quarter. “That was a solid, mature, professional approach,” said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. “There’s a lot of pent-up stuff here and we’re getting closer, but we still have to finish this off.”
Jayson Tatum led Boston in scoring in Game 3 with just 14 points. “I just didn’t have them ready to play,” said Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla. “Whatever it was, whether it was the starting lineup or an adjustment, I have to get them in a better place, ready to play. That’s on me.”
This could be the first NBA season where both conference finals series ended in sweeps. However, in the 1957 division finals, Boston beat the Syracuse Nationals 3-0 and the St. Louis Hawks defeated Minneapolis 3-0. But two series sweeps would make things kind of dull, wouldn’t it?
Per ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, the Celtics have a 66.1% chance of winning Game 4 away. After disappointing Celtics fans the last three games, Boston could come out firing on all cylinders in this one. Then again, we thought the same in Games 2 and 3. More NBA picks and predictions are on the main page.
Celtics vs. Heat Injuries | ECF Game 4 Injury Report
Boston Celtics Injury Report
SG Danilo Gallinari (ACL; out indefinitely)
Miami Heat Injury Report
PF Kevin Love (ankle; probable) | SG Victor Oladipo (knee; out for the season) | SG Tyler Herro (hand; out indefinitely)
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends | 2023 NBA Playoffs Game 4
- Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games against Miami.
- The Celtics are 0-5 in their past five away meetings versus the Heat.
- And the Celtics are also 1-4 in their previous five games played on a Tuesday.
- Meanwhile, the Heat are 6-1 in their last seven contests.
- The point total has gone over in five of Miami’s past six matchups versus the Celtics.
- For one final note, the Heat have won their previous seven straight home games.
Projected Boston Celtics Starting Lineup
PG Marcus Smart | SG Jaylen Brown | PF Derrick White | SF Jayson Tatum | C Al Horford
Projected Miami Heat Starting Lineup
PG Gabe Vincent | SG Max Strus | PF Kevin Love | SF Jimmy Butler | C Bam Adebayo
Celtics vs. Heat Picks Game 4 | 2023 NBA Playoffs Game 4 Eastern Conference Finals Predictions
For other betting statistics, the Heat are 41-23 as favorites, 15-19 as underdogs, 27-22 over/under at home, and 20-27-2 ATS at home. Miami is 10-2 in its past 12 games against Eastern Conference opponents. The Heat are 3-6 ATS in their last nine games played on a Tuesday.
On the other side, the Celtics are 59-28 as favorites, 5-4 as underdogs, 22-25-1 over/under away, and 25-22-1 ATS away. Boston has covered the spread in its last six games when playing as the underdog. Betting trends aside, Jayson Tatum is just too inconsistent.
Our betting experts here at Basketball Insiders are projecting the Heat to win Game 4, to cover the spread, and for the point total to go over 216.5. The Celtics have not shown any life in this series. A sweep is possible. For being the East’s No. 2 seed, they’re playing more like how the Heat were expected to play as a No. 8 seed. Miami is the better team.
Pick the Heat to win! For whatever reason it might be, Tatum and Jaylen Brown have not been on the same page in this ECF series. For those new to sports betting, check out our handicap betting guide. Other NBA picks and predictions are on the main page.
NBA Betting Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our List of The Best Sites to Bet on NBA Games.
- Best NBA Betting Apps – Top Betting Apps for NBA Ranked & Reviewed 2023.
- NBA Finals Betting – In-depth Guide for Betting on NBA Finals 2023.
- Best NBA Betting Strategies – Find the Best NBA Betting Strategy with our Expert Guide 2023.
- Free NBA Betting Picks – Discover Expert NBA Picks for Guaranteed Wins.
- NBA Betting Spreads – Learn to Bet on NBA Spreads & Claim up to $1,000 in Bonuses.
- NBA Draft Betting Guide – Best Odds, Picks and Betting Offers for 2023.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth Guide for NBA Futures Betting.
- NBA Live Betting Guide – Discover the Best NBA Live Betting Sites for 2023.
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit