Ever since Al Jefferson’s strained left groin slowed him down to a crawl during a late December overtime loss to Milwaukee, Charlotte Hornets officials thought it would take a month for Jefferson to return to action fully healthy.
Jefferson beat that prognosis by a week by surprisingly returning to action for Tuesday’s Martin Luther King, Jr., Holiday matinee against Minnesota.
Jefferson came off the bench with eight points, five rebounds, one assist and one blocked shot in 25 minutes.
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers vs. 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 27)
- Houston Rockets Head Coach Ime Udoka Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Four Things With Frank: The Bucks’ Offense, Cade Cunningham’s Finishing And More
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them