Pop on Irving: ‘I don’t know how to guard that’
Kyrie Irving scored a franchise-record 57 points against the defending NBA champions, the second time this season he has scored 55 or more. He scored 15 consecutive points for the Cavs during the fourth quarter and overtime and had a stretch of 14 straight in the second quarter.
“Kyrie Irving was unstoppable. I don’t know how to guard that,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. “He did a hell of a job. We all know how talented he is, but he really went to a new level tonight. He had a hell of a night and that talent just got us.”
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes