And yeah, (Lance) Stephenson has some pent-up frustration to add to his usual energy level. And, yeah, he’s eager to try to test (Dwyane) Wade’s right knee, which barely made it to last season’s finish line because of bone bruises.
“Definitely,” Stephenson said, chomping his gum. “D. Wade, his knee is kind of messed up, so I have to be extra aggressive and make him run. Tell Coach to run (the play) ‘Floppy’ and run him around and make his knee flare up or something. Do anything possible so the games will come easier for us.”
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA2 weeks ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery